Knowledge Base Help Center
IT Managed Services Support Instructions
To properly track your service request please follow the instructions below so that your issue is logged in our ticket system and we can track and resolve your issue in a timely fashion.
1. Create a ticket through our monitoring software.
From the desktop of your Windows PC
- Left click on the Cepheus Solutions tray icon in your taskbar.
- Select ‘Create Service Ticket.’
- Fill out the service ticket and set the level of importance. You can also attach a screenshot to capture an error message.
- When you are finished click ‘Send’ – your ticket will be submitted, and you will receive a response within 30 minutes. If you do not receive a response within that time, please call 1-888-877-3665 to verify that your ticket has been entered into our system.
2. Send us an email.
- You can also email your issue/request to Support@CepheusSolutions.com. Please include a clear description of the issue in the subject line and all necessary details within the body of the email.
3. Call us.
- If you are unable to send an email or if your Internet is down, please call 1-888-877-3665, and we will be happy to enter your ticket for you so you can receive support right away.
- **IF YOU DO NOT HAVE WORKING INTERNET SERVICE, YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE RECEIVED PLEASE ALWAYS CALL 1-888-877-3665 WHEN YOUR INTERNET IS DOWN**